Sunday, February 27, 2011

red wine, rummikub, and relaxing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
... that's what our saturday night consisted of. we had originally planned on going to a wine bar. but, then decided instead of spending $8 on a glass of wine, let's just buy $8 bottles of wine and enjoy them at home! so that's what we did. i made homemade pizza and of course, we love playing games... so ever since we got rummikub for christmas from my grandma, we've had an ongoing competition. (i'm winning, by the way!) and even though i don't look like i'm having fun in the picture of me, i am! though i had just realized that when nicholas looked at the camera after I took the picture of him, he could see all of my tiles! he's so sneaky. we ended the night by snuggling on the couch and watching when harry met sally - one of my favorite movies! such a great saturday night with my love.

6 comments:

{lovely little things} said...

Love it! I love playing games, what a fun date night!

Courtney said...

this is so my kind of night! perfect.

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Aren't games wonderful...and add a lovely glass of wine and it sounds like the perfect evening! We had that Robert Mondavi wine tonight during the Oscars! :) Fun pictures too...you look beautiful!

Liesl :)

Claire said...

awww great! I learned to play rumikub when i used to look after a man with parkinsons, i was'nt very good at it :(x

Justine said...

After Dave and I got to experience Rummikub for the first time while visiting you guys we had to go out and buy it! So, now we play quite often too! Dave always beats me though:(

P.S. I can never see your pics anymore from work...something with Photobucket I guess:(

Kinsey Michaels said...

aww this is so adorable. sounds like an immensely perfect way to spend a night! i love the assortment of wine you picked out!