Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wednesday night verbs.

staying up later than nicholas because he's going to work on east coast time tomorrow - 4:30 am is just dreadful.

waiting patiently (or, not so patiently) to see what happens before and after this scene from breaking dawn...

{photo via here}

daydreaming about our tropical vacation this summer that's in the works!

feeling very honored and excited that my sister-in-law and her husband chose nicholas and i to be baby emma's godparents. how cool is that?

disliking that our coffee maker decided not to work this morning, especially since i just ordered a new coffee bean grinder.

loving everything in the new j. crew catalogue. (especially all these!) but, that's a given.


and, tempting myself on this website... well, wearing more skirts is one of my resolutions!

bursting with happiness that the weekend is almost here!

2 comments:

Kinsey Michaels said...

J Crew always has the best catalogs.
i hope you have a lovely weekend Lacey. i'm in California for another 5 days and loving it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't wait to see that movie!! I'm re-reading the book to make sure I remember it all for part 2