Monday, March 28, 2011

weekend fun + lattes + new hair color.

Photobucket
i hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! i had a happy hour with co-workers on friday, wine tasting with nick's boss and his wife on saturday and SUNSHINE on sunday. i also (finally) got my hair cut and colored since moving to california. it's a little bit darker than normal, but it's just toner - so it lighten up as i wash it. i was nervous about finding a new stylist (since i'd had some bad luck with haircuts in the past), but the girl who did my hair was great!

since the weather on sunday was so perfect, we decided to walk off our day-after wine headaches and headed to the purple onion for a croissant with jam and a couple of lattes. i had forgotten what it was like to need to wear sunglasses... it made me really giddy for spring and summer coming up! i'm looking forward to warmer weather and bare legs and days by the pool.

11 comments:

Bree said...

That's one of my favorite things to do with my boyfriend-just sit and have a coffee latte some place. Can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can sit outside :D

Hair color looks great!

Mariel Torres said...

sounds like the most wonderful weekend! and i LOVE your hair

{lovely little things} said...

What a fun new look! Are you growing out your bangs?

Kinsey Michaels said...

your hair looks so good lacey! loving the darker locks!

April said...

Your hair looks AWESOME!

everyone calls me bon bon said...

Fabulous weekend! and beautiful hair! It's always a little nerve wracking letting someone new touch your hair. I've been growing mine out, so when my stylist comes near me with scissors, I start sweating:-) xoxo

Emily said...

I have been having the hardest time finding someone in IN to do my hair the way I like it. I wish I could afford to fly home to FL every 5 or 6 weeks for a trim! Glad you had good luck-it looks great!

Claire said...

we've had sun here too, i'm loving it! x

Micaela said...

i love your new hair! and that place sounds divine :)

Noelle said...

I love your haircut. I am brand new visiting your site but I can still say your hair looks great! :D

Caroline said...

I love the Purple Onion!!!