Wednesday, April 6, 2011

birthday fun at work!

thank you so much for the birthday wishes! i had a fantastic birthday with lots of celebration and love and laughs. my coworkers definitely spoiled me. when i arrived at work on tuesday morning, my cubicle was fully decorated! it was a texas and twilight and glee theme which is hilarious, and sums me up pretty well!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

pretty silly, huh?

i received flowers and signed cards and chocolates, too - everyone made such a big deal out of my birthday! i really do have amazing co-workers...

4 comments:

Claire said...

aww that is so sweet of them to do that! x

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! I love the decorations!

Kinsey Michaels said...

that is sooo funny, laughed at the one of you and Edward!!!
your co-workers definitely love you.

Amanda said...

haha too funny! they know you pretty well :)