Sunday, May 8, 2011

moms are the best.

happy mother's day to all the mommas out there! but, especially to my mom and mother-in-law.

i am so blessed to have such a loving, caring and beautiful mom. she taught me to be a good person, always told me i was beautiful, and reminded me that "pretty is as pretty does."
Photobucket
Photobucket
and, happy mother's day to debbie, my mother-in-law. the first time i met her, she gave me one of those hugs that makes you feel instantly loved and welcomed. thank you, debbie, for raising the man of my dreams, my handsome husband.
Photobucket
being a mom is the toughest job in the world and my mom is the best! even though i don't have any children of my own, the older i get the more i can appreciate everything my mom (and all moms) do for us. i love you so much, mom!

5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw! Hope she had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Micaela said...

we are lucky to not only have beautiful moms ourselves but lucky to have another in our husband's moms. so special and beautiful photos of you ladies! xo

Weekend Cowgirl said...

So sweet!

Anne+Kev said...

So sweet! First time visiting your blog and it is adorable! Can't wait to keep reading :)

akboie.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Aw! You're so blessed to have two fabulous, beautiful mothers!!

xojw
http://yellowvoices.wordpress.com/