Saturday, May 14, 2011

summer travel plans.

Photobucket


may - seattle, wa

our niece is being baptized next weekend and nicholas and i are the godparents. how sweet is that?

june - barbados

so excited about this one! we will be going for a week with two other couples...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
we are staying in a ridiculously cool condo. i know this trip is going to amazing. my favorite people + sunshine + rihanna + crystal clear water = fun. (we've never been. if you have any recommendations, please share!)

july - south padre island/harlingen, texas

we're finally going down to see my parents! last time i was in my hometown was when nicholas proposed. i can't wait to see my mom and dad and brothers.

august - portland, or

nick's brother cj is getting married and the wedding is going to be a blast. cj and janelle are such a laid back, fun-loving couple. nick is a groomsman, and their sister melissa will be officiating!

september - georgia

my good friend allison is going to have a baby boy very soon and i'll be hosting a sip and see party for her in september. i can't wait to see her and meet her lil guy. :)

what about you? any fun travel plans for this summer?

14 comments:

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

June in Barbados sounds amazing and what fun to go with some other couples! Love it! Sounds like you have lots of exciting time ahead!

Liesl :)

{lovely little things} said...

Wow you have big plans!!

Located in said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

How fun! Sounds like a busy summer! On a totally unrelated note, what is the name of the font that you used on the photos? I have been looking everywhere for it and can't find it. I do a lot of graphic design work with my job and would appreciate your help!!!

L A C E Y said...

@ Natalie - it's "BUDMO JIGGLER"

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How amazing! You've got some great plans!!!

Kinsey Michaels said...

oooh so many fun plans! the Barbados trip will be an absolute blast. i've done one couples trip before and it was unforgettable in a good way.

so far i've got a bachelorette in Manhattan and a wedding on Long Island!

Sara Louise said...

What fun travel plans! Just seeing South Padre in your post brought back all sorts of memories - I'm from San Antonio and for me South Padre = Spring Break!
Hope you have a blast! :-)

Justine said...

YAY soooo excited to see you in June in Barbados!!! Already starting the countdown:) All the other trips sound like a blast too!

Caroline said...

You are going to have so much fun on all of these trips!!! Marc and I are headed to France in September for over a month. There we will visit family in Paris, stay on our family's dairy farm near Chamonix, and just simply relax. In July, I will be headed to Portland as it is one of my favorite cities. XO!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

So exciting! Enjoy Seattle! When are you guys coming? I hope you love it here!

Nicole said...

What a fun summer full of travel! Portland, OR is my hometown so my heart jumped a little when I saw you were traveling there. It's gorgeous in August.

Nicole Marie said...

barbados! so exciting!!

danica said...

Just started reading your blog! I have to admit I was surprised that you mentioned Harlingen. I'm from Pharr. Haven't seen anyone mention the Valley on blogs, possibly because most people don't really know it exists. haha. Anyway sounds like you will have an amazing summer! I'm actually going to San Francisco and Portland in a few weeks. I'm really excited! Happy travels! :)

http://danica-nicole.blogspot.com