Wednesday, June 1, 2011

two weeks until i'm...


oh my goodness! is it really already JUNE? this year is flying by. being that is it now june, we are two weeks away from our vacation to barbados!! i have been dreaming about the warm, tropical air and relaxing on the beach. i'm already mentally packing. i've decided a trip to the beach wouldn't be complete without...

at least one good book. i'll be reading water for elephants. (any other good suggestions?)
bright polish on my toes
colorful dresses and cover-ups and earrings
(and my new bathing suit! - not pictured above)
my go-to aviators
jean shorts
my gold gigi sandals
and a carry-all beach bag

ah, counting down the days...

5 comments:

Kinsey Michaels said...

ahhh a vacation to Barbados sounds incredible Lacey. you guys are going to have a great time!

i would also say don't forget your camera!! ;)

ps - i don't know if you caught my latest blog post, but i am relocating to California!!!

Ashley said...

Love everything you're bringing on the trip! Hope you have a great time!

Weekend Cowgirl said...

Jealous!! You will have a blast.

Justine said...

I can't wait!!! See you soon!

Michaela said...

I love all these images! Such a pretty pink color (: