Thursday, July 7, 2011

belated birthday wishes.

i haven't been my blogging self because my computer is acting up. clicking on one link takes twenty minutes and usually it just freezes when its loading and the only fix is to turn it off and start over. it's pretty frustrating. i'm on my work computer now, just because I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my grandpa, Dandy. my mom told me he reads my blog, which is so cool.


so Dandy, happy birthday!
wishing you many more happy years.
hopefully, i'll get to see you when i'm home in a few weeks.
LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

He reads your blog, that is probably the sweetest thing I've ever heard!

Alexis @bloomedinjune said...

happy birthday to your grandpa! i love how he reads your blog :) my grandfather can't even work a computer ha!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope your computer gets fixed!! Happy Birthday to everyone!