Tuesday, July 12, 2011

random tuesday night verbs.

slurping up the end of my bananas foster ice cream. pure buttery, cinnamony, brown sugary, bananay goodness.



scouring the internet for a new place to live. our lease is up soon! (ps. what you get for the money in california SUCKS has room for improvement.)

admiring my new napkin holder. i love it! i got the dragonfly weight, but they have weights for all different  seasons... so i'll have to expand my collection soon.



lounging in my yoga pants. they go perfectly with the ice cream i just finished and my comfy couch. oh, yeah, forgot to go to yoga.

giggling as i remember silly lines from horrible bosses... it was hilarious!

wishing it was a week from tomorrow - i'd be on a plane to texas to see the fam for a week.

hoping everyone is having a great week.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

I agree rent is oober pricey!! But at least the weather is nice. CHEERS lady! xo.

Morgan said...

Loved Horrible Bosses! So funny!
Cute post idea. :)

Alexis @bloomedinjune said...

that bananas foster ice cream sounds great! if only i wasn't allergic to bananas...

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that dragonfly weight! Very cute! Horrible Bosses was SO funny!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I heard Horrible Bosses was great!