Tuesday, October 25, 2011

our home.

we are still loving our new house and are getting more and more settled everyday. now that we have the entertainment center done, i thought i'd share some more pictures of our living room with decor.

{click here to see the pictures of the house right when we got our keys.}










i'm still working on a few things... new throw pillows, hanging art near the entry way, etc. and soon it'll be time to swap our the halloween decor for fall decor. :)

nicholas thinks its a little too girlie, so i'm going to work on making it more masculine. any ideas?

5 comments:

Bree said...

Love the cabinet in the first picture (is that what they're called? I think there's another name, but I'm drawing a blank lol). I saw something just like that in a store not too long ago, same color and everything and even took a picture of it to maybe someday recreate it!

Liesl said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE it...it is coming together so nicely and I am loving your furniture!

Liesl :)

Bri said...

Love the teal colored table in the first picture! Where did you get it?!

Cara-Mia said...

Love it!!! The teal colored buffet is my favorite.

L A C E Y said...

thanks everyone!
the teal console table is from homedecorators.com!

:)