Saturday, October 29, 2011

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

guess who we were this year for halloween...


yep! mary poppins and bert, the chimney sweep.

we had such a fun time dressing up and even won the best couples' costumes at the costume party we went to! go mary!

unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures until we got home after the party... and i am wearing my hat backwards and i didn't take any without my hat on, but my hair looked so cute! just like mary's. oh well, you'll just have to take my word for it!


i haven't been able to get "a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down..." out of my head! that song was on repeat while we were getting dressed, hehe.

 look at us, practically perfect in everyway... :)


4 comments:

Liesl said...

What super cute and creative costumes...love it!!!

Liesl :)

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay said...

Oh my gosh you totally look like Mary Poppins! So cute :)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Your costume is so great!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love the costumes!!! Great idea!