Friday, November 18, 2011

breaking dawn.

hey there! i'm standing in line for breaking dawn part one, so I thought I'd download the blogger app! technology is so cool. :)

we got here about an hour before the movie start time and we were only um, twentieth in line which is pretty cool.

in case you forgot, I am team edward all the way!! can't wait for it to start!

has any one else seen it yet? what did you think?



ps. I love that my husband is one of about six guys in the audience! Now that's dedication.

3 comments:

Lost&Found said...

You are one lucky girl! My fiance would never go see Twilight with me, which is ok. He would probably fall asleep, snore, and ruin the movie for everyone else. Ha! I hope it's as good as the last book, which was definitely my favorite!

Team Edward here FOR SURE!

-bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I am sooo excited to see this!!

Micaela said...

i'm going tonight, finally!!! i blogged about it and linked to yours because my sweet husband is taking me :)

http://dolcevitamicaela.blogspot.com/2011/11/finally-finally-finally-i-couldnt-be.html