Saturday, November 19, 2011

let's start with forever.

i am so ready to see breaking dawn again! it was great. and nicholas liked it too.... he thought that it was "an intense chick flick" - haha!

if you haven't read the books... spoiler alert!
i loved bella's wedding dress, designed by carolina herrera... it was simple and had long sleeves, and the back was a little scandalous... gorgeous!

here are some clips from youtube:


edward's wedding toast to bella: 
"so i'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride: no measure of time will be long enough, but let's start with forever." ... so sweet!

i also loved charlie's toast at the wedding and when the housekeepers walk into their honeymoon suite and see that the bed is trashed! my only complaint was when the wolves were talking to each other, their voices were sooo cheesy. oh, and when bella was pregnant - they did a great job of making her look sick and super malnourished... which helped to set the stage for how beautiful she looked when she was "changed."

after reading all the books, it was so great seeing everything come to life on the screen. between the first twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn part one, i'm not sure i can choose a favorite - but i'm thinking it's close tie between eclipse and breaking dawn!

do i seriously have to wait A YEAR for part two?!?!?

4 comments:

Amanda Fouts said...

I 100% agree about the wolves talking part..total cheese ball moment!!! I loved EVERYTHING about Breaking Dawn except for that!!! I loved when Jacob imprinted on Renesmee and it showed her as older.... she looked just like a cross between Bella and Edward!!! LOVED IT!!!

Katya said...

Haven't seen it yet. But I read all the books like two months ago. I was totally missing out!! Now I know why you and Ashley were so into it :) I LOVE those books! I watched all the movies up to Breaking Dawn. They were OK, I just can't get into Kristen Stewart as Bella, she is not a very good actress in my opinion...

Lost&Found said...

I am DYING to see Breaking Dawn! I'm so happy it's gotten decent reviews!

Ashley said...

Oh Twilight, such an emotional rollercoaster. I'm headed to see it with my roommates from college on Tuesday. A boyfriend is even joining us. That's almost as entertaining as the movie itself!