Thursday, December 1, 2011

holiday plans...

this holiday season, i'll be trading in my boots for flip-flops, my scarves for cover-ups and my hot cocoa for a pina colada! yep, this christmas is going to be a little bit different than past christmases... this year i'll be celebrating christmas in the Caribbean!
nick and i are going on a CRUISE with my mom, dad, and my two brothers to celebrate christmas! i cannot wait. it is going to be sooo awesome to lay by the pool and soak up the sun while listening to christmas music. i am going to make an honest effort of building a "sand"man... although i've never even built a snowman before! and we can go ice skating on the ship... perfect!

we'll be stopping in jamaica, grand cayman, and cozumel. i've only been to cozumel, but i was younger and don't remember much.... so if you have any recommendations of must-do/must-see things for any of our stops, please share!

3 comments:

Newlywed Next Door said...

We're doing a Christmas Cruise too! Different islands than you. Excited for you!

Courtney said...

ohh that'll be fun! I've never done a tropical Christmas. I think I've been on that same cruise. My favorite was the grand cayman, crystal blue waters.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That'll definitely be a Christmas to remember! Have a great time!