Sunday, January 1, 2012

bonne annee.

nicholas and i had a lovely dinner at a french restaurant for his birthday/new year's eve. we had wine, champagne, steak frites (my favorite), escargot (my other favorite), and onion soup. (he also had duck - but it wasn't very good, so we'll just forget about that.) after that, we walked around santana row, but it was cold so decided to head home. we got home around 11:15 and rang in the new year with more champagne and a kiss at midnight in our pj's. :) lovely.

my necklace was one of my anniversary gifts from nicholas! 
in jewerly terms, gold is the first anniversary gift.


escargot... delicious! i could eat 25 of those things.




and, doesn't my hubbie look so handsome?! 
he's wearing some of his birthday gifts - a new shirt from brooks brothers and a tie from j. crew!

2 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Hey pretty lady Happy New Year to you and your hubby.You guys are such a cute couple and I super love your dress!

Courtney said...

adorable! looks like a fantastic night. Left Bank, yum, the fondue there is delish!