Friday, January 20, 2012

mama is gorgeous.

my old neighbor from when we were young just posted this picture of my family on facebook. i am the two and a half year old wonder woman, and my older brother, allen, is superman. my grandma, mimi, is on the left. i am guessing this is when my mom was bringing my little brother, austin, home for the first time. he was born on october 26, 1988 - so the halloween costumes make sense.

doesn't my mom look beautiful?! wow, i hope when i have a baby one day, i'll look as good on the way home as my mom did!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Firstly, your Wonder Woman costume is just amazing! Secondly, your Mom does look stunning! She has the same exact hair style as my mom did in the 80's :)

xxx
Jenna

Ashley said...

This is impressive! She looks like she's on the way home from a fashion shoot! :)

Lacey in the City said...

You look just like her!!! And she looks gorge - who can wear little shorts en route home from the delivery room?? Kudos to your momma!

Holly said...

she is stunning!!

and your brother looks so much like you in that picture. what an awesome memory to have saved.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Your mom looks lovely! That is a great picture!