Sunday, February 26, 2012

the artist.



on saturday, nick and i went to see the artist in anticipation of the academy awards. good thing we did because 1) it was awesome and 2) it won best picture! if you have a chance, you should see it. we were honestly a third of the way into the movie when i leaned over to nicholas and said "has this been in black and white the whole time?!" :) sure enough! and, even though it is a silent movie, the movie pulls you in and you forget there aren't any words.. however, if you are a popcorn lover, like me, sometimes you feel like the whole audience can hear you chewing on your popcorn. c'est la vie!

next on my list of movies to see... W.E. (written and directed by madonna!), moneyball, the iron lady, and my week with marilyn. oh, and i saw midnight in paris in the theater - but i'd love to watch that one again, too!

4 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Now that it won all these awards, I really want to see it!

Jenna said...

The only one these I've seen so far is Midnight in Paris - I guess you could say that I'm a little behind in my movie watching ;)

The Artist is definitely next up on the list!

xxx
Jenna

Britt said...

Loved My Week with Marilyn! Michelle Williams did a fantastic job.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad to hear you liked it! I really want to see it!