Sunday, February 5, 2012

i think...

... things don't always go as planned.


... netflix is my new guilty pleasure.

... flowers can make a room feel instantly put together.

... you can eat pizza on your wedding china.

... laundry is never ending.

... moms always know how to make you feel better, even when you really feel like crap.


... i'll buy this pillow as soon as it goes on sale.

... that our next door neighbor's car alarm cries wolf waayy too many times in one weekend.


... that coffee and tea always taste better out of your favorite mug.

some images via weheartit

6 comments:

Weekend Cowgirl said...

I love the pillow! I love Netflix; at night I watch movies on phone after we have gone to bed! Great post!

Brianna 'Haggerty' Cannon said...

I love this post!!

Ashley said...

Holler to moms and favorite mugs.

SO TRUE.

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

I agree with all of these. And I'll be stealing the laptop from the husband as soon as he gets home so I can watch Netflix in bed :)

xoxo,
Joelle

Courtney said...

i think your "thinks" are right on! Netflix gets so much use at our house :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love Netflix too!