Thursday, March 15, 2012

verbage.

planning my weekend around green beer (or, green champagne!).

dreading my boot camp/body conditioning class this afternoon. but, loving that i feel more in shape every week!

convincing myself it's about time to pull the trigger on some hunter rain boots. especially since the rain has arrived in northern california.

wondering if anyone else was surprised to see "tim riggins" in this movie trailer!


recommending everyone watch like crazy. it such a touching movie about falling in love for the first time, and it actually feels like real, crazy love. not cheesy movie love.



loving the rain, because it's a perfect excuse to curl up and watch all these movies!!

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Totally want to see "Like Crazy," thank you for posting that preview...love the song that plays too! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'll have to see that movie! It looks good. I'm right there with you, I have yet to pull the trigger on Hunter boots.