Tuesday, April 10, 2012

national sibling day.



 i just noticed on facebook that it was national sibling day, so i thought i'd share this darling picture of me and my two brothers, allen and austin. 

allen is 2 years older than me and austin is 2.5 years younger. 

they are both WAY taller than me.

too bad i don't have any pictures handy from our teenage years. those are a hoot. 

these two handsome guys both live back in texas, and i don't get to see them enough! 

hopefully next time i do see them, we can all wear matching clothes for old time's sake. hehe.


4 comments:

Liesl said...

I had no idea it was national sibling day...whoops! Such a cute picture of you and your brothers...I have 2 sisters, one older and one younger...looks like we are both middle children! :)

Jenna said...

I didn't know it was national siblings day! Will have to send my brother a quick email ;)

Cute picture of guys :)

xxx
Jenna

Debbie said...

very cute Lacey !! Yes, I would like to see those matching outfits !!

Sweet Simplicity said...

That picture is too cute!