Sunday, May 27, 2012

BLOG UPDATES!

hi everyone! i've made a few updates to this little blog that i am excited to share!

first of all, i changed the name. it's a little simpler now: THE MEADS - the adventures of lacey and nicholas. i believe the new name better exemplifies the essence of my blog.

also, now you can follow our adventures via email! the busier i get and the more fun we have means less time for blogging. instead of you having to check the blog periodically, you can have my new posts delivered directly to your inbox! just enter your email address in the box on the top of the right sidebar.

and finally, i changed the look of the blog a bit!

out with the old:

and in the the new:


i love how fresh and clean it looks. hope y'all enjoy!

3 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love it! Who did your blog header, I'm in the market for a new one myself. Please let me know!

Jaclyn said...

looks great!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love the new look!!!