Monday, June 4, 2012

MONDAY BLUES.

it's monday and i'm back to work... i had such a fantastic weekend, and i'm wishing it didn't go by so quickly. it involved a hike, the greek festival, laying out in my new swimming pool ($30 target purchase and 100% worth it!), reading trashy romance novels, getting a manicure, and my amazing husband who not only went to the grocery store, but also cooked up two feasts for us.

[seriously so relaxing]

[not to shabby for our little rental house!]

[shish kabobs and bacon wrapped asparagus]

[this is the grill i got nicholas for his birthday - we've been putting it to good use]

[bon appetite!]

last night, we made ribs and twice baked potatoes... 
but devoured it all before i even thought to take a picture! 

even though it's monday, i at least have something to look forward to... 
our friends allison and jesse got engaged last weekend 
so we're all going to dinner tonight to celebrate!! 
i've been wanting to try this sushi restaurant in santana row, 
and that's where we are headed.

have a great week!

5 comments:

Cassandra Henri said...

I wouldn't want to back to work either after a weekend like that. Those kabobs look delicious!

Courtney said...

Blowfish is delicious!! Enjoy yourself :) Have you tried Yuki Sushi in Willow Glen? I seriously have the worst withdrawals from that place now that I'm in SF.

Britt said...

What a wonderful weekend! The pool is awesome.

Jaclyn said...

hilarious I love your pool!

Ashley Blossom said...

I love that you bought a little blow up pool. SUCH A GREAT IDEA. You have me wondering why I never thought of that!