Monday, June 25, 2012

THIS WEEKEND I LOVED...


i loved escaping work on friday and heading straight to a new dinner spot! we tried the angus burgers and housemade ketchup at the naglee garage in san jose. (here's a clip from when it was on that show on foodnetwork diners, drive-ins and dives.)


i loved waking up early (well, early for a saturday!) and heading to a spinning class with nick. we've been going a lot lately - it is such a great workout.


i loved an indulgent brunch after our amazing workout... mimosas and pork belly benedict at LB steak in santana row. good thing i got a workout in because i literally licked the hollandaise sauce off of my plate!


i loved a little shopping spree on saturday. we both picked out some new work clothes... j crew for me and brooks brothers for him.

i loved our afternoon walk to the rose garden on sunday, which turned into an impromptu picnic in the park. the roses are in full bloom and it was just gorgeous.


and a few things i didn't love... cleaning the bathroom, the crowds at the outlet mall and a diy project that didn't come to fruition because i couldn't find the krylon looking glass spraypaint ANYWHERE in san jose. looks like i'll be ordering it online and working on it again soon.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Your weekend sounds amazing! I'm doing a cycling class and I can't wait, it's been months since I last did one! And I'm drooling just imagining those eggs benedict :)

xxx
Jenna

Mrs in Training said...

Love Diners Drive Ins and Dives...I have been wanting to go to several from the show, and haven't made it to any yet. That place looks cute though!

Maria at inredningsvis.se said...

GREAT POST:)
Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my new post:)

Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)