Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

i am  SO SO SO happy right now. like cartwheels-in-the-living-room and jumping-for-joy . if you would have seen me yesterday, you would have thought i had won my first gold medal and won the lottery on the same day!! that's what it feels like!!

"why?" you may ask. well....

first of all, i got a promotion at work a while back (!!!!!) and i FINALLY got to start training for my new position. i am beyond excited about joining a new team and learning a new role. i will be moving from operations to human resources! so far i love it! i don't think you're supposed to have this much fun at work. :) last week, i got to go on an offsite with the HR group... lunch in los gatos, wine tasting in the santa cruz mountains, and then dinner and charades. amazing time.

second of all, i'd like to introduce my new kate spade handbag...

i have been in desperate need of a new purse and i love this one. she (i named her katie) even smells like new, amazing, luxurious leather. me likey.

and BEST of all, nicholas and i booked a vacation for this fall to...







u.k. here we come!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Rosie said...

Congrats Lacey!!!

jackiek said...

how exciting! congrats on the new promotion, the new bag, and the vacation!! xo

Anonymous said...

How do I get a job with your company? You seem to have THE BEST time at work!!

Casey Drake said...

Congrats on the new job, do you get to work with Nikki now! :) And second your trip is going to be so fun, Scottland and Englad look amazing!

-Alyssa said...

Awesome!! Congrats on the promotion. I think I have told you already but I lived in England for awhile in 2010 so did lots of local travel (and also went to Edinburgh last year) if you need any recommendations. I love it there - Michael and I would move in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose! So jealous of your trip! :)

Justine Jergovic said...

Yay that is all great, exciting news Lace!! I already knew about the promotion :) but that's great you finally started the new position and are LOVING it! "Katie" is very cute :) and the UK vacation sounds amazing! Can't wait to see you down in Texas in one month!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Congrats, congrats and congrats!! All of that is GREAT!

Debbie said...

Well how exciting ! I know you two were wanting to go over there ! Mission accomplished !
Great things to look forward too !
Enjoy---