Friday, September 28, 2012

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOTS!


i just got these beauties in the mail from zappos! i haven't even worn them yet, but i love the broken-in look. they are the perfect shade of grey (hehe) although they look a bit more brown in the picture.

my fall uniform is going to consist of these boots, leggings, and a pretty patterned scarf.

have a happy weekend! we'll be having friends over to cheer on the huskers and the horned frogs tomorrow and i'm making the best spicy shredded pork tacos! it really must be fall with all this football on.

oh, and here's 25 ways to wear a scarf, from last fall!

5 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Sweet boots, I need to invest in some cute ones for fall!

Casey Drake said...

I got me a pair of these too, differnt color however! Can't wait for fall to offically get here so I can start wearing them.

debbie said...

thanks for the info on the scarfs!I knew you would remember ! and yes l love the boots ! I'll have to check out that website. ENJOY your weekend !

Jenna said...

Looove them! They are adorable!

Your fall uinform and mine sound the same :)

xxx
Jenna

Caroline said...

UH LOVE FRYE!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!