Sunday, November 4, 2012

LAZY, SICK WEEKEND.


nicholas made me the most delicious blueberry pancakes and bacon this morning.
i'm so thankful he's taking such good care of me while i'm sick. i am not easy to be around when i don't feel good; i want to be constantly catered to.
i am feeling somewhat better, but this cough is going to be the death of me.
i feel like i am going to cough my whole lung up sometimes!
it's especially worse at night.
my doctor gave me a cough syrup with codeine in it, and although it worked wonders the first night, these past two nights i've still been up all night coughing... no fun.
i'm going to try a steam vaporizer tonight and hopefully that will help.
(for the love of god i hope it works!)
i know lots of people are sick right now... i hope we all get better soon!

image via weheartit

No comments: