Friday, December 7, 2012

Buckingham Palace. (And, my Kate Middleton sighting!)

Well, honestly I wasn't wearing my glasses, so I'm not entirely sure if the woman I saw was in fact Kate Middleton.

Here, see for yourself...

A brunette woman inside the palace gates with a... bodyguard. 
Yep! It's probably her. ;)

With the massive amount of people crowding the gates of Buckingham Palace, I would think we'd at least get to see some royalty! 



Actually, we were just there for the Changing of the Guard. 



 Unfortunately, that police officer would not let us in.



I was just fascinated with all things royal while we were in the UK. (And, now that a royal baby is on the way, I'm even more enthralled!) It is so intriguing to me that there is still a queen and castles and jewels and all this ceremony like the Changing of the Guards... 

Maybe next time, we'll get to visit inside the palace?! That would be fun! :)

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I lived there for a year and still never got inside! To me it looks like her!

-Alyssa said...

We went inside during one of our trips... It was awesome! I think it's open for a month or so during the summer when the queen is in Edinburgh.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Awesome!!! I love Kate Middleton!