Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, Nicholas!


[in london, oct 2012]

Happy 28th Birthday, darling. This is the 5th New Year's Eve/Birthday that we've spent together and I am beyond blessed to have you by my side. You are the best friend a girl could ask for. You make me smile and laugh and let me warm up my cold hands and feet on your warm body. I love that you put so much thought and effort into our marriage and that you never underestimate the power of the little things. Thank you for always supporting me and trusting me and making sure that I feel loved. One of my resolutions in the new year is to make sure that I am the best wife I can be to you, because you are one heck of a husband.

Tonight, let's party with our friends and drink champagne and celebrate you and your birthday! I love you!

No comments: