Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve from Omaha!

Nicholas and I flew to Omaha this morning to spend Christmas with his family! We made it safe and sound, after an easy flight. Now, we are sitting around the living room, drinking wine and hanging' out with the fam! Oh, and did I mention that the temperature outside is like 11 degrees right now!? Good thing we're inside by the gorgeous Christmas tree!

It was just three years ago today that Nicholas asked be to be his wife, and I said "Yes!" BEST. DECISION. EVER. This is our first Christmas in Omaha, and although I miss my family back in Texas, I am happy to be here with my handsome, wonderful, precious husband! ... Snow and all!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love that tree! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family!