Sunday, January 20, 2013

This and That.

Wow, how is it already mid-January?! I've started the year off with lots of home cooking and housekeeping and working. And, Nicholas has been traveling a lot for work lately. I still have lots to post about from our trip to Scotland and Christmas and a friend's baby shower that was so cute... but, I can't seem to find the time!! One of these evenings, I just need to sit down and get it done. I love looking back at my posts, so I really do want to document these things in this online journal of mine.

On another note, last month, Nicholas and I joined the wine club at Testarossa, a winery in Los Gatos and our first shipment was ready for pickup this weekend.



We had planned on just running up there to pick up our shipment and have a quick tasting, but the 49er game was on, so we ended up watching the whole game there!


(This is totally random, but one of my friends has gorgeous long hair and she swears by only washing her hair twice a week and always letting it air dry... so I am trying it! I would love for my hair to keep growing longer, but I feel like its staying at the same length. We'll see if this works...)


Half time break for some food on the patio!


The 49ers won and we got to bring some wine home - Sunday Funday!

1 comment:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

How fun! And very cool the 49s won! (We are rooting for you guys since Seattle is out)