Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hi, Spring!

Spring has sprung in California!

Happy Spring! How is it almost Easter? How it is almost April? I have not posted since Valentine's day... shame on me! Nicholas and I have been loving the extra hour of sunlight after work... when we can, we've been sitting outside, gardening, grilling dinner on the back porch, which means by the time we come in and do dishes, there isn't any time to blog! And, we've both been busy with work and Today's Young Professional (him) and Junior League (me) meetings. But, I have lots to catch y'all up on... concerts, a trip to Napa, a trip to Tahoe, a trip to five different countries in 9 days and lots in between. I'll be busy this weekend making sure that I get this thing up-to-date.

Just wanted to pop in to say we're still here and happy first day of spring!

xoxo

4 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying the spring!

Margaret Birch said...

I just found your blog.. randomly.. through a search for wearing scrubs to work (I'm looking at a job where I'd be allowed to do so). Anyways, ya'll are so cute! Have a great weekend.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Happy spring to you too!

Liesl said...

Happy Sprint to you, too! I hope all is going well, and you enjoy Easter around the corner! :)