Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Jetsetter.

The morning after our amazing day in Napa, my husband was whisked off (at 4am!) for a whirlwind business trip!

He went from SFO to JFK to London to Budapest, back to London, then to Cork, Ireland, then Dusseldorf, Germany and Venlo, Netherlands, then back to London and then home! 

Wheew! Doesn't that just sound tiring? Oh, and this was all in about 9 days. He travels a lot for work, but this was the first international work trip and lordy, I missed him.

I asked him to take lots of pictures and this is what we ended up with... Bless his heart.















Granted, his primary purpose of traveling was work, not taking pictures!

Funny story... when he was in the London airport, I asked him to bring me a souvenier from Miu Miu. He has no idea what that is (or, how much it costs!), and he was all set to go and get me a "souvenier" from there. I couldn't let him go through with it though... as soon as he saw the prices he would have said You've got to be $*#$%*$@ kidding me! So, I said just kidding... maybe one day.

But my darling husband still brought me a little treat... this fun Cath Kidston purse:



I wouldn't mind him going on these long international trips so much as long as next time I get to come, too!

3 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

What a whirwlind trip!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Wow - that is a BUSY 9 days! Such a cute purse he got you!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Wow - that is a BUSY 9 days! Such a cute purse he got you!