Friday, June 28, 2013

New Hobby?

I've been trying to think of something semi-athletic that Nicholas and I could do together...  other than running - I just can't get into running. And, before you go there, something semi-athletic that would get us out of the house. ;)

We are really good at wine tasting and eating and lounging in the pool... but, it's probably a good idea for our health to do something with a little more movement that we could both enjoy. (There I go again with the innuendos...)

I told Nicholas about my idea and the next thing I know, Nicholas is packing up his clubs and we are off to the driving range!

I have never played golf. (Other than miniature golf, of course.) Nicholas, being the gentleman that he his, graciously showed me how to swing... you know, with his arms wrapped around mine and our bodies close up together. I couldn't complain.

We've since been to the driving range a few times together, but I have yet to play a full round of golf. I still have some practicing to do, but I'm happy that I have a patient (and handsome!) instructor!



1 comment:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

We took up golf last year and have really enjoyed it! A fun activity to do together!