Saturday, July 27, 2013

Top Place to Work!

In just a few months, I will be celebrating 3 years at my current job. It's crazy to think that this is the longest I've worked for one company! When Nicholas and I moved to California, I didn't have a job and I took a risk by completely changing careers (from a Registered Dietitian... to Operations... and now to Training!) and joining the same company that Nicholas worked for! Lucky for us, we chose a great place to work. Our company just won the third best place to work in the bay area! Considering all the great companies in the area, it's a huge accomplishment. Now, just like any job, it's not just rainbows and butterflies all day long, but we do like to have fun! 

Remember when my team went skydiving and to the shooting range and skiing in Tahoe...

Yep.. lot's of fun.

To celebrate our recent win as one of the top places to work, we had a diversity fair where our employees could represent and show off their cultures! 

 The party was set up on the front lawn of our office:

I stopped by the India booth for some henna...





Once I washed off the ink, the stain lasted for about a week! I felt like such a badass with my henna tattoo. Love working for a company with the motto "work hard, play hard."

PS. I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo.... but if I did, it would probably be something like this. ;)

No comments: