2. Summer weekends in Northern California still include scarves (and sometimes jackets!)... yep, even in June and July!
3. I love our weekend morning walks to Starbucks for an iced latte and then a stroll through the Egyptian Museum grounds or the Rose Garden.
4. We are still taking full advantage of my impulse buy from target last year... our inflatable pool!
And, now, we have upgraded to these fancy wine tumblers from Vino2Go.
5. We went up to the city to meet up with our friends Patrick and Alisha before they move down to LA. If short ribs are on the menu, I will probably order them... it just melts in your mouth.... SOOO good.
(at Ristobar in the Marina)
6. Music in the Park in Los Gatos is a summertime ritual. Free concerts in the park every Sunday... Love getting our friends together, usually with a bottle of wine and a picnic, to catch up and enjoy the cool summer evenings in the park!
7. And last but not least, catching some rays in the backyard and reading the Harvard Business Review.
(I'd probably be reading something a little closer to this...!)