Saturday, September 7, 2013

Don't Miss a Post!

Sometimes I don't blog for a whole month and then I have to play catch-up to share all of the adventures Nicholas and I have been on! Whoopsie!

To help keep things organized the way I like it, I can "back-date" a post... For example, I'll type up a post on September 7th, but I should've typed it up July 31st so I'll date it back in July. If you aren't following on bloglovin or another reader, you could miss a post because it will be posted back in my July archives.

But, don't worry! If you sign up to receive an email every time I post content, you won't miss a thing!
(Family... this is mainly for YOU!) 
To sign up, just enter your email address in the "Follow By Email" box on the right side bar.
And, if you're getting too many emails, you can unsubscribe at any time.

xoxoxoxo

No comments: