Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Favorite Adventure in San Francisco

After living in the Bay Area for 3 years, I've been on lots of adventures in the city. But, so far, my favorite adventure has been...












It was SOOO FUN! There's something about riding a bike that reminds me of being little! We rented bikes near Fisherman's Wharf, rode to the Palace of Fine Arts, then across the Golden Gate bridge to Sausalito. We had lunch at Fish in Sausalito, then rode the ferry from Sausalito back to the Ferry Building. From there, we jumped on the cable car and had dinner in North Beach (Little Italy). Doesn't that just sound like the perfect San Franciscan day?! There was only 1 hill that I just wasn't conditioned for and I walked my bike up with no shame. :) It was a great way for our visitors to experience San Francisco, but even as a "local" I absolutely loved it! If any other visitors want to do this, I'm ready to do it again! 

No comments: