Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy Saturday and Happy Birthday!

Well, hello!! Remember me?!

Last Wednesday night, I had dinner at the new Opa in downtown Campbell (one of my fav restaurants!) with my girlfriends and I got reprimanded for not blogging!! I know, I know! I've been so bad, but here I am! I have so much to share. We've been having a lot of fun and if I don't blog about it, I forget all the amazing things we've done.

I do have to say Happy Birthday! to my little younger brother...

Did I ever mention my brother is a zombie?  
Haha... this was Halloween last year.

He turns 25 today... which totally freaks me out because I still think I'm 25 sometimes and now there is no way that's possible. My brothers both live in Texas and I haven't seen them in awhile, but I'll get to spend a week with them in December and I am so excited!

Our Saturdays so far this fall have mostly consisted of college football on Saturdays... because we're on Pacific time, a lot of the games have been early in the day! Early football games mean drinking coffee and big breakfasts (this is one of my favorite breakfast casseroles) and staying in our PJs longer than usually deemed acceptable! But, we love it!


As I type, we are cheering on the Huskers and later today we'll be rooting for the TCU Horned Frogs against Texas! Wish we were in Fort Worth for the game!

Rushing the field after TCU beat Utah in 2009. So much fun!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous fall so far! 

1 comment:

espnsportstv said...

Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!