Friday, August 30, 2013

Random End of Summer Fun

Since I've been so behind on blogging, I thought I'd just give you a quick summary of how we ended our summer. If I didn't take a picture, then I don't remember. So here's some of the pictures from my phone from August...

Walks to the Rose Garden...


One day when we were there this plane started "typing" in the sky. Can you see "LOVE ALL PEOPLE" in the sky? It was so cool. 

A few lunch trips to Chick-fil-a... it's 20 minutes away from the office, but a few of my coworkers are as obsessed as I am, so it's worth the drive.


A gorgeous outdoor baby shower for Merryl and Marko and their twin girls!


This was the best picture I got of them... major fail: 

Patrick and Daphne were in San Francisco and we met them for dinner at Fly Bar and then drinks at Jasper's. It was so good to see these two again!


Nicholas has PERFECTED his grilling technique. His grill was by far the best gift I've ever given him... it has paid off tenfold. He makes the best ribs and beef fajitas and grilled chicken.



Trivia Nights at San Pedro Market



Lots of date nights...
This s'more crepe was to die for!

Moscow Mules at Village Bistro at Santana Row

Wine al fresco in Downtown San Jose


Happy Hour at SP2 in San Jose

Shopping, Starbucks breaks and gorgeous flowers at the Stanford Shopping Center


Not pictured: 
Lots of work! 
I finished off a huge project in August that I'd been working on for a whole year!!! Nick has also been travelling a lot for work, and I always miss him when he's gone.
Junior League! 
Our big fundraiser is coming up soon and I've been busy planning for that.

So that was August in a nutshell. :)

Next up.... anniversary adventures in September




No comments: