Sunday, October 27, 2013

Webb Ranch Pumpkin Patch

This weekend, Nicholas and I ventured over to the Webb Ranch Pumpkin Patch in Palo Alto to pick up some pumpkins to carve! I loved every second of it.



They had a tractor-led hay ride and bounce house and other fun stuff for the kiddos, but we were just interested in the pumpkins!

Gorgeous white "ghost" pumpkins


 Found one! 
  
I went for a much smaller pumpkin, which turned out to be a GENIUS idea when we finally carved them! Less to clean out and a thinner wall to carve through.

Me and my love:

Don't mind the monster in the background!

1 comment:

Heather Luna said...

Hi - I randomly found your blog but wanted to see how ironic it is that my maiden name was Mead, I live in the Bay Area, and I am also in Junior League! Too funny. I am in Jr League of Oakland/East Bay!