Sunday, December 15, 2013

Winter White Out Holiday Party


This year at work, we celebrated the holidays with a Winter White Out party. I was on the holiday party planning committee this year, and I had the idea of an all white party. It was so great to see it all come together! 

With 600 people, I didn't expect everyone to wear all white, but I was really impressed with how many people played along!

My team!



This is Alysia. She is on the training team with me and I love her!




 We even had a WHITE chocolate fountain for dessert with strawberries, cheesecake nibbles, assorted cookies, buttery pound cake cubes, marshmallows, rice krispy treats and brownie bites for dipping.
Sounds yummy, right?!



And of course, my favorite co-worker, Nicholas! 

After all the dancing, awesome food, photo booth fun and awards ceremony here, we ran off to another work holiday party with Nick's team at his manager's home. 
We had such a fun evening celebrating the season!

Professional images by Ryan Selewicz

No comments: