Wednesday, July 22, 2015

It's a Boy!

Baby Mead has arrived and HE is absolutely perfect! 

Worth Allen Mead 
was born on July 6th, 2015 at 9:07am, 
weighing 7 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches long. 



Family of 3!

Nick and I are both more in love with this little guy than we could have imagined possible. I had a great delivery via scheduled C-section since our little guy was breech. We spent 2 nights in the hospital and have loved being home with Worth. We've had lots of visitors over the last couple weeks. My parents left yesterday and Nick is back at work. So, now I get all the precious baby snuggles to myself! Can't believe W is already 2 weeks old. Slow down, time!

(I never quite got around to blogging about my last months of pregnancy, but now that I'm home on maternity leave with this sweet boy, I hope to catch up. There are so many sweet moments that I don't want to forget, and time is just flying by. )